Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cultured Pearl Earrings ~ I made these myself. I started it as a hobby with a few friends of mine. These cultured pearls will not loose it's colour, However makesure when you do the design work, do ensure all of these materials are kept out of children below 12 years of age. I love pearls. They shine and brings a delicate touch with sophistication to a lady. A few years back,when I visited Japan. I often see Japanese ladies dress themselves with accessories made of pearls. I feel they bring a status for a lady. It's difficult to go out of our home with gold, diamonds or even semi-precious stones. They are expensive and we must always make sure we are in safe hands whenever we go out. Wearing a cultured pearl accessories, brings the demure poise, elegant touch and do not need to worry of loosing such items.

No comments:

Post a Comment